Are you looking to work for a company who is the very best at what they do?
Do you want to work for a company that puts their employees first?
Is company culture and flexible working important to you?
If the answer is yes, then this could be the right opportunity for you!
We are working with a well-established insurance firm in NYC, who are looking to bring onboard an experienced IT Support Engineer, who is ready to hit the ground running. You will be providing support to executives and clients, solving mission critical incidents in a timely and efficient manner. Whilst you will work as part of a team, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of their NYC support function.
What will the job look like?
- Identify, troubleshoot & resolve network-related incidents.
- Providing support to C-suite Executives and high profile clients.
- Acting as the first and final point of escalation, interacting with end-users.
- Working across Windows, O365, AD, Intune & cloud computing solutions.
What will you need?
- Ability to work independently in a cloud environment.
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills.
- Basic networking knowledge i.e. routing and switching.
- Experience across Windows, AD, O365 and basic knowledge of cloud.
What’s in it for you?
- Generous, fully paid benefits package.
- Fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Options to fast-track your career progression internally.
- Working with some of New York's most exclusive clientele.
The company are looking to onboard new team members before the end of the month, so reach out now for your chance to interview.
646 980 4134