Technical Project Manager | Cybersecurity | Remote (EST Time Zone) | 12-month Contract (W2)
Have you worked on a cybersecurity transformation project?
Do you have experience in the financial industry?
The role and requirements:
Plan, manage, and execute project plans for a major cybersecurity transformation program. Responsible for managing and producing key deliverables for a major client in the financial sector.
- Work with key stakeholders to define project technology scope, budget, schedule, and delivery expectations
- Implement project timelines and plans with clients and vendors
- Strong attention to detail and a track record of successful cybersecurity project management
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, maintaining a high-performance team culture
- Professional services experience (preferred)
This is a major project, a large, prestigious client, and an urgent hire. Apply today!