Are you an experienced Network Engineer with a passion for innovation and emerging technology?
Are you looking for a company that is fully invested in the development of their employees with leading training and development programs?
Looking for a Network System Administrator to work for a global law firm, supporting their infrastructure and to involve in exciting projects.
- Work within the engineering team on day to day support, operations, systems maintenance, troubleshooting and escalation for all firm locations.
- Triage user issues and requests and determine validity, requirements and urgency using ticketing system.
- Triage network and systems issues and requests and determine validity, requirements and urgency using ticketing system.
- Carry out all aspects of network, systems and server installation, patching, monitoring, management, troubleshooting and break fix.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation of systems, operations, procedures, incidents and resolutions.
- Maintain inventory of all infrastructure hardware such as UPSs, systems, servers and network devices.
- Experience of hands on operational, network and systems infrastructure support.
- Experience with a full range of technologies including PC’s, Servers, Windows operating systems, VMWare, LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, VPN, and MFA.
- Experience supporting environments with Microsoft Windows, Exchange, Active Directory, DNS and DHCP.
- Experience with network and systems monitoring, alerting, troubleshooting and management.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to get in contact with me before it’s too late!