One of our clients who works in the Hedge fund industry is seeking a Senior Network Cloud Architect to join their team!
- Monitor network and production systems, respond to incidents, identify root causes, and implement solutions.
- Cloud management through Terraform IAC execute, and oversee all computer network operations for the firm, optimizing LAN/MAN/WAN/Internet services.
- Architect and implement complete network redesign migrating from EIGRP to multi-area OSPF and BGP.
- Maintain and manage Cisco routers, switches, Meraki, Palo Alto firewalls, cryptography systems, and other network security infrastructure.
- Administer wireless connectivity for the firm, including Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers, Lightweight Access Points, Cisco Identity - Services Engine, TACACS, and Radius technologies.
- Keep comprehensive documentation of all technologies under your responsibility.
- Maintain network technology in AWS/Azure environments.
- Manage network assets and perform asset management tasks.
not in code and updating the Jenkins CI/CD pipeline to include the new Azure resources
- Hedgefund / Investment Management experience
- Palo Alto Firewalls and Panorama
- AWS experience
- Cisco Experience
- VMware vCenter/ ESXi experience
- Routing protocols to include OSPF and BGP
- Scripting experience in at least one of the following languages/tools: PowerShell, BASH, Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, Python
- Generous benefits package, including family cover
- Dynamic, innovative and collaborative team working
- Market Emerging Technology Onsite chef – catering for lunch and breakfast
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in then do not hesitate to contact me today to find out more!