Join a Thriving Company as the Director of IT Infrastructure!
Be part of a dynamic organization, driving innovation and transforming the automotive industry. You will be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology, overseeing the diverse portfolio of iconic brands they're supporting. As they experience rapid growth, this role offers an opportunity to advance your career and contribute to enhancing customer experiences.
- Define and execute the technology infrastructure roadmap
- Defines daily tasks and project plans for the Network and Help Desk teams and performance management
- Provides updates to key stakeholders
- Develops, maintains, and enforce policies, standards, and procedures to ensure a robust and secure IT infrastructure.
- Defines, establishes, updates, manages, and reports on infrastructure and support Service Level Agreements.
- Lead on-premise and cloud technology infrastructure for enterprise and field offices
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships
- Ensure adherence to security and privacy requirements
- Continuously improve the IT environment
- High school diploma or GED (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- 10 years of related experience with 5 years in IT management
- Microsoft Windows operating systems and server platforms: O365, MS teams, SharePoint, and Azure preferred
- Industry certifications (MSCE, etc.) are a plus
- Excellent time management and decision-making skills
- Technical and customer service aptitude
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to get in contact with me before it’s too late at firstname.lastname@example.org