I'm working with a large aviation and transport company based out of Boston that are currently looking for a Cloud Security Architect on a greenfield project for the business helping them migrate from their current On-Prem model to the cloud!
Although this is a specialist project you will still be a part of a team of 8 other admins who all report directly into the Director of Cyber Security so they have a flat structure.
They are offering up to 120k as a basic for this role, alongside a host of fantastic benefits including (not limited too):
• Flexible work arrangements
• Vacation time, sick time, personal days
• Health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance
• Health insurance buy-out plan
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• Wellness and Employee Assistance programs Adoption assistance
• Massport Retirement Plan (Pension)
• Deferred Compensation Plan (457b)
• with employer match
• SMART Plan retirement/financial planning advisor
• Discounted Logan Express and MBTA passes
• Employee parking
The role: (Not limited too)
• Manage and maintain the security of our organization's cloud infrastructure, including public, private, and hybrid cloud environments.
• Design, implement, and enhance security architecture and policies for cloud based systems, ensuring compliance with industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
• Design, implement, and maintain cloud-based SIEM solutions, including monitoring, analyzing, and responding to security events and incidents, conducting threat hunting, developing and implementing correlation rules and alerts, and providing timely reports to stakeholders.
If you think this sounds like an interesting role for you then please don't hesitate to apply or alternatively reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org