Exciting CISO opportunity with a well established organisation based in the Diamond District.
Even with their market leader status, this organisation is ever evolving, and always seeking the next stage of their technical evolution.
What you will be doing:
- Reporting to the CFO, this CISO role will be working as part of the Technology leadership team to define and implement a highly effective cybersecurity strategy.
- Chief Information Security Officer will have hands on ability to deliver on projects but also build and manage a high performing Security team.
- Conduct close access and evaluation of current enterprise cybersecurity and data landscape.
- Lead and oversee key projects and initiatives around Penetration testing, Vulnerability Screening, Data Loss Protection.
- Review and develop the cyber security Architecture at enterprise level.
- Enable, facilitate and be the driver for change to achieve a shared vision for cybersecurity across the organisation.
- Engage with Leadership, cross functional partners and the wider business to engender / adopt a more cyber and data aware organisation.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply or email me directly via email@example.com