Join a Thriving Company looking for a someone to focus on customer network consulting and pre-sales solution architecture!
Responsibilities of the SE III:
- Responsible for pre-sales engineering activities
- Serves as the technical point of contact and technical sales lead for the customer.
- Provide both technical and business-focused recommendations, guidance and solutions to customers
- Articulate technology roadmaps for architecture/design/implementation, working with Design Architects and Solution Engineers to do so
- Align business outcomes to technical solutions with Account Executives and Sales teams
- Provide architectural guidance for customers across the product portfolio, including products and services from OEM partners.
- Provides the initial input for proposals and statements of work.
- Create a detailed implementation plan (SOW) for a customer solution, including expected timelines for project completion.
- Validates the SOW, BOM, and LOE aligns with customers desired outcomes prior to delivery
- Uses professional-level presales engineering skills and in-depth knowledge in at least one specialization, such as Data Center, - - Collaboration, Security, Microsoft Modern Workplace, Cloud, or Route/Switch/Wireless
- Maintains / attains OEM and industry certifications
- 5 - 7 years of presales engineering experience across domains such as Data Center, Collaboration, Security, Microsoft Modern -Workplace, Cloud, or Route/Switch/Wireless.
- For Federal customers, must be a U.S. citizen and qualify to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Active and verified professional level OEM certifications (ex. Cisco CCNP, CCDP)
- Data center experience (Cisco, Dell, EMC, HPE, AWS/Azure)
- Cloud workloads, on prem to cloud migrations
- Security experience (Zero Trust, segmentation/micro-segmentation - LAN, Firewalls)
- Red Hat experience (RHCE or RHCSA preferred) but not nec.
- Multi-vendor deployments
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to get in contact with me before it’s too late!