Someone who is excited at the prospect of running a team of highly talented Security folk, within one of the most modern consulting companies in the US.
You'll enjoy implementing security processes and procedures within a non corporate environment. You'll enjoy working somewhere that isn't a steady state, that is high demand, that iterates quickly and is always looking for the next challenge.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related technical field
• 8+ years of experience in a combination of information technology & security and IT risk management
• 8+ years of leadership experience in information security policy, standards, architecture, technology, and programs
• Experience with multiple Information Security domains, such as Infrastructure Vulnerability, Data Loss Prevention, End User Security, Network Security, Internet Security, Application Security, Cloud Security(AWS), Identity & Access Management, etc
• Experience with security products from a variety of vendors (firewalls, intrusion detection systems, vulnerability scanners, multi-factor/strong authentication technologies, SIEM, CASB, logging, penetration testing software, etc.)
• Knowledge and understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements, such as GDPR, SOX, PCI/DSS, ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST security principles
• One or more relevant certifications preferred (CISSP, CCSP, CISA, or CISM),
• Cloud Engineering or Security Certification preferred - AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, AWS Certified Security, or similar certifications,
• Experience with Docker, Open Container Initiative, Kubernetes, or similar is a big plus
Contact me today for more information on this role!