We are partnered with a leading trading firm hiring an experienced Senior Network Engineer to take complete ownership of all networking tasks. The successful Network Engineer will be joining an Infrastructure team of 4 that has a heavy focus on project work.
What skills do you need?
- Experience with troubleshooting and administering Cisco-based infrastructure, including WiFi, VLAN changes, Routing (BGP) and basic TCP/IP configuration
- Experience with storage engineering, wide-area networking, and network virtualization
- Experience using server and network monitoring tools such as Solarwinds or equivalent products
- Experience working with Azure or AWS is preferred but not essential
- SD-WAN experience preferred
- Experience working with VMWare ESXi
What will you be doing?
- Maintain the firm’s IT infrastructure including network switches and routers and other appliances at all the firm’s locations
- Work with vendors to architect and deploy new systems as needed to support the firm’s ongoing and future projects
- Create and implement scalable Cisco networks according to Firm specifications
- Configure and maintain core network services such as DNS and DHCP
- Respond to security events and configure security policies as needed
- Respond to system alerts as required in order to maintain uptime and system performance
- Coordinate with hosted data center personnel to install new hardware and provide for guest access as needed
- Deploy, maintain and configure the firm’s VPN remote access system
- Configure and deploy Cisco UCS servers
This role will be on a hybrid basis, with the IT team going into the office 4 days a week. Interviews are being arranged immediately with a $225,000 starting salary, bonus and great employee benefits.
If this role interests you then get in touch today for immediate consideration!