Do you like working on projects and development?
Are you looking to join a close-knit team of IT professionals?
Do you want to collaborate and lead projects?
If so, read on!
Our law firm client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Database Engineer to join their close-knit team of IT professionals. This is a blend of a SQL Database Administration and Development role (60% Dev, 40% DBA). You would be coming in at an exciting time as they are starting data transformation and integration projects, which you will be leading. This is a growth hire, meaning there is a lot of potential to grow within the role.
Day-to-day tasks look like data integrations, data movement, data transfers, and sending data to external vendors. As the role is 60% development, you'll work with T-SQL, Python, PowerShell, and/or T-SQL. Upcoming projects look like Azure migrations, data integration, and implementing URHI systems working with APIs, data warehousing, and ETL pipelines.
Our client prioritizes your work-life balance and developing your skills. They would provide opportunities for you to level up your skills in a place you are happy in and look forward to working in.
- Database development and administration - 60% Development, 40% Administration
- SQL server integration
- SQL server reporting
- Data integration, Data movement, and Data transfers
- Scripting for data transformations, calling APIs
- Azure migrations
- Leading projects with a collaborative team
- Creating and developing SSIS/ETL packages required
- DBA - Configuration, Always on, High Availability, Query Optimization, Indexing
- SQL Server integration and server reporting (SSRS)
- SQL, Python, PowerShell scripting
- Team player, collaborative
- Must be located in DC, Dallas, TX, or Houston, TX
- Azure - nice to have to help with Azure migration projects
- Power BI - nice to have
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Hands-on training
- Opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with seasoned IT professionals
-Job stability and security
For immediate consideration, please apply with your resume.