Are you an experienced Support Manager living in Denver?
Do you have experience with ServiceNow?
We are partnered with a financial services firm (900 global distributed employees) to recruit an IT Support Manager for their Denver Tech Hub. The business expects to grow to 1500 employees in the next 12 months, so needs an experienced support professional that can lay the foundations for an effective support model.
In a hands-on support position, the successful IT Support Manager will be responsible for the internal IT support function within the US and Europe. You will ideally have experience working within a small-medium-sized business environment and supporting multiple offices.
Key Essential Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record in a Service Management role in an IT department
- Demonstrable experience in managing distributed teams
- Technically-minded- ability to hold technical conversations in meetings
- Experience in Incident, Problem, and Change Management processes in line with ITIL best practice
- Ability to manage the work and members of a team including the development and coaching of team members
- ServiceNow experience
Base salary up to $125,000 with a 15% annual bonus. The role is based just outside of downtown Denver with applicants expected to be in the office 3 days a week.
The company is looking to begin conversations and interviews this week so to secure an interview slot, send in an application!