Join a leading logistical company in an exciting Network Engineer role!
Currently seeking a skilled Network Engineer to join a leading global network service team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to design, deploy, and support a robust and scalable network infrastructure service that supports our group activities.
This is a hybrid work opportunity (3 days on-site / 2 days WFH) with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and ample room for professional growth.
- Design and maintain a global hybrid/cloud network infrastructure
- Collaborate with the global network team to shape network architecture, capacity planning, and security enhancements
- Develop a scalable global network service
- Ensure thorough documentation of network designs, deployments, and procedures
- Work within cloud firewalls to help scale cloud infrastructure
- CCNP certification is required
- 4+ years of experience as a Network Engineer
- Experience working with Global IP addresses
- Strong knowledge of networking solutions, including SD-WAN, LAN switches, firewalls, VPNs, Wi-Fi, WAN protocols, VLANs, IP address management, DNS/DHCP, VPC, and CDN
- Cloud network certifications (e.g., AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialist, Azure Networking Associate, Google Cloud Professional Network Engineer) are highly desirable
- Experience with network voice solutions, Microsoft Teams integration, and direct routing is a plus
- Proficiency in structured cabling and coordination
- Familiarity with network monitoring and log analysis tools
- ITILv4 foundation certification is a bonus
- Knowledge of network security solutions such as cloud-based firewalls and ZTNA is beneficial
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage (medical, vision, dental) fully paid by the company
- Life and accidental insurance coverage
- Generous vacation, personal, and floating days
- Biannual performance reviews with potential salary adjustments and year-end bonus
- 401K retirement plan with up to 3% company match
For immediate consideration send your resume to email@example.com