We're working with a leading Commercial Data company in the Defense Technology space, using AI to enable government analysts, program managers, and decision makers to gain unprecedented visibility into the Companies, Capabilities, and Capital.
This year is set to be their best on record since being founded back in 2011, subsequently team growth has followed, and they've grown by over 30 people within the past 3 months.
They're now looking for a DevOps Engineer to come on board.
Key Responsibilities: (not limited to)
• Design, deploy, monitor, and scale their services utilizing AWS and modern DevOps tools
• Build and support a CI/CD infrastructure utilizing Gitlab, Jenkins, Helm, and Kubernetes
• Experimenting with and learning relevant cutting edge technologies
As a business they've got over 250m in funding through a large private equity firm, so they're very financially stable alongside exciting technically. Their platform is 100% in the cloud on AWS.
What they're offering:
• Unlimited vacation time and sick days
• Flexible schedules and company holidays
• 100% covered employee medical, dental, and vision insurance
• 401(k) matching and immediate vesting
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• Tuition reimbursement
• Pet adoption assistance
• Company-wide and team events
If you think this looks like a position that would be interesting to you then please apply accordingly or reach out to email@example.com for more info