Do you consider yourself an innovative problem-solver, ready to tackle complex security challenges head-on?
Are you passionate about safeguarding complex systems and networks from cyber threats by identifying vunerabilities?
Do you thrive on staying updated with the latest security trends and emerging threats in the cyber world?
As an Information Security Engineer, you are responsible for ensuring the utmost security of the company's digital infrastructure. This role involves conducting comprehensive security assessments, identifying vulnerabilities, and developing and implementing robust security policies and practices in compliance with industry standards and regulations.
You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to assess risks, recommend the integration of cutting-edge security technologies, and play a critical role in incident response and mitigation. This position also offers the opportunity to mentor junior team members and contribute to the ongoing improvement of the company's cybersecurity posture.
What you will be doing...
- Conducting comprehensive security assessments of the systems, applications, and network infrastructure to identify vulnerabilities and weaknesses.
- Developing and implementing security policies, procedures, and best practices in line with industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to perform risk assessments and ensure that security controls are properly integrated into various projects and systems.
- Evaluating and recommending the adoption of emerging security technologies and tools to enhance the cybersecurity posture.
- Monitoring and responding to security incidents, conducting investigations, and providing incident reports and recommendations for mitigation.
What you will need...
- MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR SC CLEARANCE OR CURRENTLY HOLD SC
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of cybersecurity with a strong focus on assurance and assessment.
- Strong experience working with NIST frameworks, specifically NIST 800
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or CISA are highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity principles, practices, and industry standards.
- Proficiency with security assessment tools, methodologies, and penetration testing.
- Experience with secure coding practices, network security, and vulnerability management.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent documentation and reporting skills.
What you will get back...
- 25 Days Holiday
- Discretional Bonus
- Flexible benefits package where you can select the benefits you would like
Apply now for immediate consideration!