Do you consider yourself an innovative problem-solver, ready to tackle complex security challenges head-on?
Are you passionate about safeguarding complex systems and networks from cyber threats?
Do you thrive on staying updated with the latest security trends and emerging threats in the cyber world?
There is a unique, exciting opportunity to join one of the Top 10 Law Firms in the UK as part of their dynamic Security Engineering team. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in designing, implementing, and maintaining the security infrastructure that safeguards the organization's digital assets. Collaborating with cross-functional teams, you will ensure the systems and applications adhere to the highest security standards, protecting against potential threats and vulnerabilities. You will be working collaboratively with your line manager and team members to create and maintain the best possible security posture for the business.
What you will be doing...
- Staying informed about current cyber threats and industry-specific trends to enhance the defensive capabilities of the company.
- Assisting with daily security tasks, such as monitoring the organization's security platforms and managing events and alerts through established ticketing systems and dashboards.
- Providing support for escalating and handling cybersecurity incidents, including detection, containment, eradication, recovery, and incident reporting. This includes coordinating with internal stakeholders and third-party specialists as needed and preserving evidence.
- Contributing to both in-house and third-party security testing and vulnerability analysis for company systems and assets.
- Participating in the development and maintenance of documentation for Standard Operating Procedures and playbooks related to cybersecurity activities.
- Assisting in generating evidence for the Risk and Best Practice team to ensure compliance with ISO 27000 and Cyber Essentials + certifications, contractual obligations, and regulatory requirements.
- Staying updated on relevant legislation and certifications that directly impact the delivery of cybersecurity services for the organization.
What you will need...
- Experience working within a Legal or Professional Services environment in your most recent role
- Experience in achieving and maintaining ISO Accreditations
- Firewall Administration
- Incident Response experience
What you will get back...
- Paid Training
- Paid Certifications
- Coaching and Mentoring Programmes
- 28 Days Annual Leave
- Private Healthcare
- Buy/Sell Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Community-based initiatives
If you're ready to take your Cyber skills to the next level, we want to hear from you!
** PLEASE NOTE THIS CLIENT CANNOT OFFER SPONSORSHIP NOW OR ANY TIME IN THE FUTURE **