Are you a proactive problem-solver with a passion for customer satisfaction?
Do you want to join a company that prioritizes personal development and empowers individuals to reach their full potential?
Are you eager to join a rapidly expanding MSP at the forefront of cutting-edge technologies?
In this role you'll get the opportunity to deliver technical support directly to customers, ensuring resolution of all incidents or escalating to the Senior Engineering team when necessary. Additionally, you'll engage in proactive tasks to enhance customer uptime, conduct root-cause analysis, and mitigate recurring issues. This may involve implementing the latest security updates, addressing advanced monitoring alerts, performing system maintenance, and upgrading systems for customers.
This role is fully enabled for remote working. However, some travel to client sites will be required in a covid-safe manner.
What are we looking for?
• You possess a natural aptitude for troubleshooting and problem-solving and embrace continual change
• You have demonstrated experience in expressing ideas and information in a communicative manner, with a passion for delivering customer service excellence and impeccable phone etiquette
• A history of exposure in resolution to desktop issues and network infrastructure
• You are an effective planner who applies daily management of your workflow to achieve your Key Performance Indicators
• You are proactively up-to-date with our supporting technologies, such as Office 365, Azure, Teams, DHCP, DNS, Bitdefender, and more
What can you expect in return?
• Competitive salary
• Supportive working environment
• Career progression opportunities
• Holidays starting at 22 days (rising to 25 days with length of service)
• A tailored training plan including official vendor certifications
If you believe you have what it takes to become part of this team, don’t hesitate to apply today!