Network Security Engineer | London | Financial Services
Network Security Engineer | London | Financial Services | £60,000 – £70,000
My client is a global financial services company they are broad and established in terms of workforce, vision and reach. They are rapidly growing and due to this growth, they are looking to recruit a Network Security Engineer with a passion for learning new technologies. This Network engineer will have the opportunity to work across datacenter, cloud and their complex global network. They will be both designing and supporting cutting edge technologies within this multivendor environment.
• Troubleshoot and identify sources of problems, working with equipment vendors, cloud providers and telecom providers to resolve and
• Fault find across the enterprise global network and security infrastructure
• Collaborate with a range of vendors to reach a solution’s
• Monitor and resolve service requests in accordance with priorities and SLAs.
• Create detailed design and technical deployment playbooks, training, and support documentation for new configurations and technologies.
• Strong experience supporting, managing and designing complex multivendor networks
• Routing and switching experience with Cisco, Arista, HPE Aruba
• Firewall experience – Palo Alto, Checkpoint, ASA
• Evidence of personal development – CCFNP, AWS certificate
• Automation experience – developing and reading scripts
• Ability to travel to client sites and work out of hours where necessary
For immediate consideration click “APPLY” now or call Charlotte on 02036967953