Security Specialist - Cloud (m/w)
One of our clients is looking for a Security Specialist with a focus on cloud expertise in Berlin.
The successful candidate would be responsible for the security of the entire cloud infrastructure, applications and products in the cloud. They would be responsible for integrating the security standards, controls and new security features.
– Working closely with the architect to develop the security solutions into the infrastructure roadmap.
– Designing and implementing security policies and access controls.
– Managing every day security operations and the product operation.
– Managing the different services in the AWS cloud, such as CloudTrail and GuardDuty and integrate these.
– Setting up security controls and finding vulnerabilities
– Programming skills, preferably Python and PowerShell
– Experience in rule configuration, CIS Controls, CloudTrail and GuardDuty for AWS
– Experience with GRC and Security standards (e.g. PCI-DSS, ISO 27001)
– Agile working experience
– Security qualifications are nice to have, e.g. OWASP, OSCP
– Excellent English skills
For more information, or to submit your CV for consideration please click ‘Apply’ now or contact me via E-Mail or phone (+49 (0) 6997194213).