Network Operations Engineer – NOC – Digital Service Provider
My client, a leading digital services provider based in the City are expanding their networking footprint. Specialising in high frequency, low latency networking, they have developed one of the most progressive networks in the UK. They are now looking for a 2nd line Network Support Engineer to join their current team. This role is a fast-paced mission critical role, working for a company who offer market leading employee development.
The successful candidate will have a strong networking background with experience working with routing protocols.
• Work with 1st line Engineers to act as higher-level support for Networking faults
• Troubleshooting networking issues
• Problem analysis and correlation of incidents
• Logging incidents and responding efficiently to system alarms
• Responding effectively to faults in a time sensitive manor
• Networking background
• Troubleshooting experience
• Juniper or Cisco routing & switching experience
• Networking protocols: BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, MPLS.
• Juniper or Cisco Certification (ideal)
• Strong verbal and written skills
For more information contact Henry Hollands on 0203 696 7958 or apply now for immediate consideration!