Are you a Technical Consultant who is looking for a new challenge?
Do you have a passion for designing and implementing IT infrastructure solutions that meet the unique needs of each client?
Do you thrive in fast-paced environments?
There is an exciting opportunity to work within one of the fastest-growing MSPs in the UK who are looking to bring on a Technical Consultant to further expand on their successful Pre-Sales and Consultancy team. As a Technical Consultant at our company, you will be joining a team of innovators, problem-solvers, and strategic thinkers.
In this role, you will work closely with the sales team to understand the specific needs and challenges of each client. You will leverage your technical expertise to design and implement customized solutions that help our clients optimize their processes, increase efficiency, and improve overall performance. You will be responsible for analyzing client requirements and developing comprehensive solutions that align with their business objectives. You will also be responsible for presenting these solutions to clients, explaining technical details in a way that is clear and easy to understand.
What you will be doing...
- Understand client needs and design solutions that meet their unique requirements
- Build strong relationships with clients by providing outstanding technical support during and after the implementation process
- Collaborate with internal teams to troubleshoot technical issues and provide solutions that exceed client expectations
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and technologies and share your knowledge with internal teams to help drive our company’s innovation
- Troubleshoot technical issues and provide effective solutions to problems
What you need...
- 3+ years' experience in a Technical Consultancy role
- Experience in designing/delivery of infrastructure technologies such as VMware and Hyper-V
- Experience in designing/delivery of hardware such as Servers, Storage, Networking and Firewall (Dell, HPE, Cisco, Fortigate, WatchGuard).
- Experience with M365 and associated technologies and Modern Desktop (Intune/Endpoint Manager)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to think strategically and solve complex problems
- Passion for driving innovation and delivering outstanding results for clients
- Willingness to travel to client sites
What you will get in return...
-Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days Annual Holidays (plus Bank Holidays)
- Competitive Pension
- Paid Training and Certifications
- Employee Discounts
- Free Fruit in the Office
If this role interests you please apply!