My clients are looking for an Infrastructure Team Lead with experience working in the financial industry.
-Initial 3 month contract
-5 days a week In London Office
- Take a leadership role amongst the global team of technologists
- Plan, manage and contribute to the delivery of technical projects.
- Take accountability for ensuring effective delivery and documentation for IT infrastructure systems and processes
- Manage technical workloads for the client and ensure effective collaboration between internal teams responsible for technical service delivery
- Provide technical ownership, oversight and strategic guidance for all client IT Infrastructure systems
- Act as 3rd Line Technical Escalation for complex client IT Infrastructure and EUD estate requests/issues
- Assist with creation of, adherence to and evidencing of IT controls relevant for complying to audit requirements of the client.
- Ensure effective tracking and management for renewals of licenses, maintenance contracts, certificates, access tokens etc.
- Run the change management process and ensure appropriate technical review and approval of all IT-related changes for the client
- Liaise with third-party vendors and support teams responsible for management of systems and applications run on the client IT estate
- Identify areas of technical challenge and potential improvement across the client's IT Infrastructure systems and technical processes
- Possess a proven track record of successful Enterprise IT Management/leadership within a financial services, hedge fund or trading environment
- Strong technical familiarity with the following to manage change, troubleshoot or handle escalations:
- Azure Platform (Networking, VM Hosting, Files, DevOps, Data Factory, AVD)
- Intune MDM/MAM/Autopilot - Mobile and Workstation Management/Deployment
- O365 - SPO, Teams, EO, PowerBI, PowerApps, Dynamics, Azure Hybrid AD Setup, Windows Server and SQL, Cisco Meraki for switching, wireless, security cameras, sensors and door access
- Palo Alto for Firewalls or Meraki
- Cisco Webex VC, Teams Telephony
- Have good understanding of ITIL and ITSM process and tools, and experience with Incident, Problem, and Change - Management, including ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials plus
- Ability to interpret customer needs and translate to technical deliverables, design, lead and execute project plans and workstreams
Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and critical thinking
Highly self-motivated and directed to pursue technical certifications and further education
Effective time management, ability to delegate tasks and manage to completion
Attention to detail with proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
Capable of working cross-departmentally to achieve high levels of service delivery
Advanced experience with public cloud technologies with an emphasis on Microsoft 365/Azure
Strong understanding of cyber-security concepts (MFA, Next-gen Security design, Conditional access, DLP, Cloud Hardening, Identity Management)
Understanding of network and infrastructure troubleshooting including IaaS, VDI and SaaS
Competent in industry-oriented regulatory and cyber-security standards
Familiarity with FCA and SEC compliance
Working knowledge of CIS L1 Security Baseline, ISAE 3402 and CE+
Want to hear more about this opportunity? Contact me today for more information!