Senior Network & Security Engineer – Financial Services
My client a leading global investment management firm based in the city, are currently looking to recruit an exceptional Senior Network & Security Engineer to join their growing team supporting their data center, cloud and global network. This is a fast-paced mission critical role working on one of the most advanced networks in the UK.
The ideal candidate will have excellent experience designing and managing the network and security infrastructure within enterprise networks, across both central and remote locations. They will have the opportunity to gain exposure to multiple networking verticals including wireless, data center, security and cloud networking.
• Provide level 2/3 line network support for a complex enterprise global network and security infrastructure service
• Network and security maintenance activities
• Assist with simultaneous deployments, coordinating with additional project and support teams.
• Establish technical design and deployment strategies as well as support documentation for new configurations and technologies.
• Monitor hardware deployments for national and international initiatives
• Strong WAN experience – Arista, Cisco, Juniper
• Strong firewalls experience (Palo Alto ideal)
• Excellent troubleshooting experience
• Advanced working knowledge of routing protocols: OSPF, EIGRP, RIP & BGP
• Full project lifecycle experience
• AWS experience (desirable)
• Scripting and Automation skills (desirable)
For more information contact Henry Hollands on 0203 696 7958 or apply now for immediate consideration.
Key words: Cisco, Network & Security Engineer, CCNP, Troubleshooting, Routing, Switching, Data