Network Engineer - Contract
Network Engineer – Financial – Firewall Migration – London – 6-12 Months
My client is looking to bring on-board a Network Engineer to work on a 6-12 month project for a bank based in London. The role is to migrate 40+ market data connections to a new Firewall infrastructure.
Important: The role is 5 days a week, but will require working on Saturdays. Days off include Sunday and 1 midweek day. Monday/Friday is essential.
Duration: 6-12 Months+
– CCNP essential
– Firewall migration expertise, ideally CCSP/CCNP Security certified
– Solid experience in financial domain including financial exchange connections
– Large scale enterprise environments
– Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects
– Independent problem solver