Senior Infrastructure Engineer
My client is a fast-growing tech company who hold some very exciting clients in their portfolio. Their core area is managed services along with experience in network and infrastructure security, cloud and virtualized services and solution designs. They look after their client’s infrastructure, network, devices, data and people 24/7.
My client is looking for those next generation engineers. An engineer with both infrastructure and networking skills across Windows and Cisco.
• Support client’s infrastructure and resolve 3rd line & deep technical support issues
• Troubleshoot and provide solutions for the front-line support engineers
• Managing projects from conception through to completion
• Liaising with customers on a regular basis to ensure the successful project deployment
• Planning/implementing existing client project work
• Project management/ General support – 60/40
• Experience in designing, building, administrating complex virtual MS windows server stacks 2003 – 2016 AD, file services etc.
• MCSE 2012 (required)/ MCP/ AWS/ CCNA beneficial
• Experience of planning, project management, design and client liaison
• Resolving technical issues and coming up with fast efficient solutions
• Experience creating strategic IT roadmaps
• In depth understanding of networking/ firewall configurations, NAT/routing
This company are invested in their employees and will help create a career path that suits you! They want to know your ambitions and desires to help you get the most out of the business!
If interested, please email: email@example.com or call Chloe Campbell on 02036967935 for more information!