Junior Cyber Security Analyst
The role includes:
– Roadmap for an internal Threat Intelligence capability
– Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM)
– Analysis of threat patterns
– Monitoring, reporting and alerting
– Interactions with technologies such as Active Directory, Log Management, Cloud Services, Devices, etc.
– Follow up on incidents and concerns related to data loss
– Proactively monitoring and analyse logs for indicators an imminent attack
– No academic degree needed – valuable experience or proven track record are a plus
– Problem solving and analytical skills
– Hands on mentality
– Strong business sense with ability to transfer technology issues into an action plan
– Ability to work under pressure
If you are interested in this role or have any further questions please feel free to contact me.