Junior Network Engineer
My client are a small MSP based on the South coast who are looking to grow their network support function to cope with demand from their growing list of clients! Due to the size of the team and business in general, the junior network engineer coming into this role will gain exposure to a wide range of Cisco technologies including R&S, Security, Wireless and voice. The role will be on the 2nd line with a prospective development into a consultancy type role engaging directly with new and existing clients.
The role will require the ideal junior network engineer to be fascinated by Cisco networking and an ambitious and developmental attitude towards their own career.
– Troubleshooting, diagnosis and incident resolution
– Act as a SPOC with the customer and client base
– Provide technical support to colleagues, assessing problem solutions and designs
– The role will grow to include field engineering including technical project delivery
– 0-1 years’ experience with Cisco networking
– Knowledge of Cisco Meraki products
– The ability to work in a customer facing environment
For more information, or to submit your CV for consideration please click ‘Apply’ now!