Junior ITS | Financial Services | London
My Client, a leading Financial Services company in West London are looking to recruit a number of ambitious network engineers to join their network operations centre (NOC) team. The team is dedicated to providing first class technical / network support to their financial services customer base in a fast-paced and vibrant environment.
In this role you will gain hands on experience in using the latest low-latency technologies, looking after network support and technical infrastructure whilst providing the latest in technology driven solutions. The role will provide extensive training and development, particularly in Cisco technologies and the ITIL framework and the successful candidates will be able to develop a long term career in network engineering.
This role would suit an ambitious junior network support engineer (NOC engineer) looking to take the next step in their career.
· Network Support / Service Desk Support
· Working with the latest low-latency technology to provide first class solutions
· Resolving technical incidents in a timely and professional manner
• 1-2 years of experience
• Cisco or Juniper networking experience
• CCNA / CCNP
• Degree level of education
• Strong communication skills