2nd line Support Engineer – London – ISP – £28,000 - £36,000
2nd line Support Engineer – London – ISP/MSP – £28,000 – £36,000
My client is a rapidly growing ISP/MSP based in London who are now looking to grow their Network Operations Team by adding a 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer. This Network Engineer will be working in a talented team with cutting edge technologies whilst working as a point of technical escalation across the MPLS network.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fun and vibrant ‘start up’ feel organisation with a challenging and highly technical environment. You will enjoy benefits such as free training towards certifications, free breakfasts, and a clear and aggressive progression path within the company.
• Act as the point of escalation for all technical issues
• Liaise with 3rd Line and management to escalate issues
• Work efficiently to meet SLA’s
• Work with Senior Engineers to expand your knowledge
• Work across the MPLS network making network and firewall changes
• Knowledge of the OSI model and systematic troubleshooting approach.
• A background working in an ISP environment (desirable)
• CCNA/JNCIA desirable
• Experience working with routing protocols – BGP, OSPF, EIGRP
• A driven and committed approach to work is essential.
• Ability to work well to deadlines and under pressure.
For immediate consideration click „APPLY“ now or call Charlotte on 02036967953