Senior Collaboration Engineer
Our client are a leading IT solutions company that is committed to helping businesses grow and compete in the digital age. They are looking to hire a senior collaboration engineer to join their rapidly growing team.
Position Summery / Key Objectives
• Design, Configure and deploy Collaboration systems in line with company design rules.
• Assist Sales team on Technical projects and requests from the customer.
• Ensuring the customer SLAs’ are met for Deployment.
• Maintaining a consistently high level of service delivery.
• Mentoring of Junior Collaboration Engineer.
• Serve as an escalation point for the Support team in regards of Collaboration Technology Incidents and requests.
• Managing the life cycle of Devises located on Customer premises.
• Deploy Technical projects & bespoke configurations on Customer premises (Remote or On-Site).
• Act as Technical lead for Site deployment.
o TroubleshootingTechnical investigationsRoute cause Reports.
o Assist Project Manage with Change Request in regards to your deployments.
• Perform and Process Technical Surveys & Audits.
o Identifying areas where processes can be improved
ewly implemented (Internal and Customers specific).
o Update/maintain Collaboration documentation and procedures.
• Ensure sufficient Logs/detail collected for technical escalation or reassignment to 3rd Party Providers.
• Mentoring of Junior Collaboration Engineer.
o In their daily tasks and fault finding echnical improvement.
o In adapting to new Technology.
o In expanding their Collaboration/Networking/Security/etc… Skills.
• Liaising with 3rd parties where necessary to ensure an efficient and expeditious resolution to Incidents/Requests are done within the contractual SLA.
o Assist with Monthly Activity Reports and Weekly Updates on Project Deployments.
o Liaise with Project Manager to insure projects are within the estimated time scale.
• A good understanding of ITIL Process.
• A good understanding of Networking Technologies & Protocols.
• A good understanding of Cisco Prime Collaboration Deployment guidelines (PCD)
• A strong knowledge of the Cisco Collaboration Portfolio.
• Ability to deploy and maintain the following in accordance to Cisco Architecture/PCD:
o Cisco Business Edition 6/7K (CUCM/IM&P/CUC)
o Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Enterprise)
o Cisco Callmanager Express.
o Cisco Unity Express.
• Knowledge of any of the following would be advantageous but is not mandatory:
o Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express
o Cisco Expressway (MRA)
o Cisco Telepresence Management Suite
o Cisco Telepresence Server
o Cisco Telepresence Conductor
o Switch Board consoles.
o Call Billing systems.
o Monitoring systems.
o Cisco Prime Assurance/Monitoring.
o Provisioning systems (PCP/Kurmi/VOSS).
o VMWare (Ver 5/6).
o Cisco UCS-C/B servers.
o Manager/Assistant features (CUCM or 3rd Party).
• Fluent English is mandatory
o Excellent verbal & written communication in English
• Additional language skills are appreciated (French/German/Spanish/Russian/Polish)
• Ability to use Microsoft applications, Word, Excel, Visio and Outlook
• Creative and analytical problem solving mindset.
• Ability to prioritise, multitask and self-manage.
• Excellent customer service and customer facing skills
• Honest, hardworking and reliable
• Eager to expand his/her own knowledge and technical skills by attending courses and/or self-study.
• Ability to use own initiative
• Ability to work under pressure and retain composure.
• Effective oral communication
o Ability to articulate and communicate complex technical issues at all levels
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
o Ability to work in a team, interacting constructively and assertively with colleagues, clients and partners.
o Ability to lead a team to achieve the desired goals.
• Ability to work in an international & multi-cultural environment.
• 3-5 years of proven experience in an UC environment supporting customer networks
• Cisco certified desired (Should be current and valid)
o Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching would be an advantage.
o Cisco CCNA Voice/Collaboration.
o Working towards CCNP Collaboration (preferably completed at a minimum the modules CIPTV1 and CIPTV2).
o Cisco CCNA or CCNP Datacentre highly desirable.
• Cisco Unified Contact Centre Enterprise Specialist highly desirable.
• VMWare VCP 5/6 highly desirable.
• Graduated in an IT related discipline or similar through experience is required.
• Person would need to be able to travel and spend time away from home.
• Ability to travel daily to and from Worcester.
• Have a clean valid UK driving license.
• Must have valid Right to Work in UK and Europe.
Click now to apply or contact Anthony Ham on 02921 167771