Security Solutions Architect
Our client is a specialist IT and communications provider situated in London. They pride themselves as being a tier one Cisco Gold Partner providing a full range of cisco portfolio solutions and services. They also hold advanced architecture specialisations in security, data centre and entreprise networks.
As a Security Solutions Architect, you would work closely with the sales team to design technical solutions. It is your job to understand a client’s existing technical landscape and build a detailed solution to meet their business objectives.
• 5+ years experience in design deploying security technologies
• 3+ years experience in pre-sales consultancy
• Vast and broad experience with security technologies
• Highly technical background with preferrably CCNP Security (CCIE highly desirable)
• Design, configuration and deployment experience of FW and IPS technologies (Cisco ASA, FirePower, FTD etc)
• Design, configuration and deployment experience of NAC solutions
• Understanding of security goverence frameworks and processes
This position has opened up due to the growth of the business, salary expectations can be discussed and will be base don experience and capability. We are looknig for someone with a good SA and security background who is ready to hit the ground running!
Interested? Send me your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a good time to call to discuss the requirement further.