1st Line Support Engineer - Contract
1st Line Support Engineer – 3 months
My client based near Liverpool Street are looking for a Junior Support Engineer to operate on the first line of their NOC for an initial 3 month period.
We are looking for somebody with very little experience, but a willingness to learn and develop their skill set.
Duration: 3 months (extendable)
– Self motivated person with a good work ethic
– Working knowledge of WAN topologies and protocols
– Strong analytical mindset with the ability to gather evidence, investigate solutions
– Good communication skills
– Experience working with a Network Monitoring solution
– Good understanding of the OSI model – Layer 1, 2 and 3
– Able to demonstrate knowledge of network fault finding
– Experience using a CRM, ideally Salesforce
This role will be a good stepping stone for somebody with a good chance to get some hands on with leading technology. It would be ideal for somebody who is working towards their CCNA or JNCIA.
We are looking for somebody to start ASAP so please apply online for immediate consideration.