Juniper Network Engineer
Juniper Network Engineer | ISP| London | £45k-£50k
My client are an exciting company operating as a service provider within a very niche industry. They are using a variety of cutting-edge technology exposing their staff to infrastructure technology that is elsewhere difficult to find. They are passionate about development and growth of their engineers and have a combination of theoretical and practical training programmes to ensure the network engineer gets as much out of them as possible.
Despite this role being a networking position, there are a lot of automation projects currently in process and therefore experience within Linux, Python or Ansible will be very beneficial.
• Scope, design and implement full network solutions
• Build, configure and test provider and edge networks
• Provide technical presales
• Act as a 3rd/4th line escalation point
• Experience designing and implementing network solutions using Juniper devices.
• Experience in a service provider environment, working on MPLS networks as well as possessing knowledge of MPLS, BGP, IS-IS and OSPF
• Automation and scripting skills using Python are highly desirable
• The ability to act as a senior escalation point for other network engineers
• Knowledge within various flavours of Linux; Debian, CentOS, Redhat, Unix, Ubuntu is desirable
Juniper Network Engineer | ISP | London | £45k – £50k