IT Support Consultant
IT Support Consultant | Consultancy | Cambridgeshire | £20,000 – £25,000
My Client is a trusted partner for IT Support, their professional spans across hands on technical support to top-level strategy. The Companies expertise is based around server infrastructure, data storage, networking, disaster recovery and cloud storage.
Who are you?
• A passionate, charismatic IT enthusiast with great interpersonal skills
• Customer Service skills is essential
• Solid experience and aptitude in IT
• Solid experience using Windows Server OS; AD; DNS and AD policies
• Provide support to users on both PC and Mac (Linux is desirable), Office 365, Outlook, Active Directory and Exchange
• Expertise across Windows desktop operating systems
• You’ll be acting as the in-house IT support team
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to join their team in providing the very best account management, project management and technical support for their clients!
For more information, contact Chloe Campbell on 02036967935 or send your updated CV to email@example.com