If you are serious about a career in recruitment we could have just the opportunity for you.
Our people are central to our success, and that is why at Franklin Fitch we take investment in our people very seriously. We operate a fun, friendly and collaborative environment with a focus on continually developing our people, we want to give you a platform to succeed.
Whether you are an experienced recruiter or looking to take your first step into the world of recruitment, we are confident we have something unique to offer you. We are a meritocratic and organically grown business with a structured career path and transparent objectives.
What are we looking for?
If you are ambitious, hardworking, enthusiastic and resilient then you are on the right track. We are a diverse group of people from a wide range of backgrounds but all share the same goal – to be the best at what we do. Our people are driven, determined and love what they do. If you feel this resonates with you then you could be exactly the type of person we are looking for.
What we offer?
Aside from our friendly and fun working environment we try hard to invest in and incentivise our consultants:
also offer a whole host of incentives for our consultants:
- Industry leading uncapped commission – earning potential directly correlated to your success
- Holiday incentives – we run three all-expenses paid trips per year. Open for everyone to achieve and include the end of year Las Vegas super trip! Previous trips have included Skiing in the Alps, city breaks to Lisbon and Amsterdam and surfing in San Sebastian)
- Quarterly lunch clubs – best performers enjoy an afternoon dining in the city’s most exclusive restaurants.
- Summer party / Christmas party – our bi-annual parties are fast becoming the stuff of legend amongst the Franklin Fitch staff.
- Office entertainment – from our own retro arcade machine through to our oversized dice (used for determining who makes the tea!) we try to have fun in everything we do!
- Investment in further development – attending events to see renowned speakers, access to the ‘Franklin Fitch Library’ – just some of the ways we continuously invest in our consultants’ development
- A monthly reward for the top performer
- Annual prize for top rookie
- Annual prize for top biller
- Industry leading training – we have developed a tailored training programme that runs from your first day as a trainee through to managing and leading teams and profit centres. This is an area we invest heavily in.
For a peek into what it is like to work for Franklin Fitch take a look at our Facebook page!