Our consultants will tailor a process to best fit you and your needs. A typical process may look like this;
Understanding your needs
- We will look to meet with you, or should that not be feasible to speak with you in depth over the telephone to fully understand your current situation and what you are looking for from your next career move. This step is essential for us to match you with the right role and the right company. We go beyond your technical skills (although our market specialist consultants will certainly look to understand this aspect of your profile!) and try to understand where culturally you will fit best.
Present you with the best opportunities
- After establishing your needs we’ll present you with a range of appropriate opportunities with our clients. We’ll be proactive in our approach, often introducing exclusive opportunities that have yet to reach the wider market.
- Based on your interest we’ll introduce you to our carefully selected client base and build a rounded profile with the client, beyond what is written on your CV to increase your chances of securing an interview.
The best preparation, advice and insight
- Prior to interview our consultants will provide you with as much advice and insight as possible to prepare you for meeting the client. As well as the basics we’ll help you look beyond the job specification or a company website so you can feel confident going into interview that you are well prepared.
- We’ll handle the administrative side of interview arranging for you – organising a schedule to suit you and give you the best chance to secure the role.
Feedback and next steps
- We will provide you with prompt and honest feedback regardless of the outcome of the interview.
- Once we have secured you your ideal position we will work hard to make the transition as smooth and hassle free as possible.